Friday, April 20, 2007

these days

The final days... ... to relax.

Anyway, not too relaxed. The are a whole lot of things which I planned to do during the holiday, but when holiday comes, I go lazing around...

Anyway, the most important thing is, start revision on YMBA exam. Or I will not have enough time when the exam approaches, especially since I'll start degree course next semester. And because of this exam, I will not have the chance to perform during the Parents' Day. Well, kinda feel sorry for them, but then, this exam came first.

Looks like it's more of a revision of MBE Senior 1 which I sat for 3 years ago. Hopefully it won't be too tough. Lots of stuff like cittas, cetasikas, Niyama, 5 Aggregates, filial piety, downfall of man...... whew! That certainly will keep me busy.

Thought I would look up some notes about engineering from eAdvantage. I wonder if it will benefit me, or just waste my time! Hehe... I'm not very smart, you know!

Then, planning to watch a movie 《醒狮》 with my sis, since there seems no one else to date. Hins Cheung stars in the movie, that's why...haha. Though my sis is a fan of 吴振宇! Hah...

Rynn is back in Malaysia!! Though not officially for his album promotion, it's still a nice treat to his interviews on various radio stations! Miss him sooooo much!! Oh, adn found another fan of Rynn - Chooi Mun! Haha! DT, Hins, badminton, now Rynn!!! She asked me to help get get an autographed album, if I attend his autograph session. Sure I will, my dear! More chance to go upstage, and close to RYNN!!! :D

So glad that the six formers are having activities again tomorrow. But Kathleen will be arriving later, so hopefully Chooi Mun will play with me. Haha... can't wait!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The adoring Darlie smile ;)

No comments: