Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Angel's tears

Do you realise that the Chinese artists these days have a common 'habit'--cry? Well, it's not that people are not allowed to cry, but why cry in the public?
It's so boring seeing artists cry especially during their concerts. For some of them, maybe it's the first time having concerts, yeah maybe crying for once or twice is okay. But then, crying in every one of their concert?? That's not touching anymore, in fact it is boring to me.I am the type who would rather see people smiling and laughing than draining thier eyes with tears or whatever transparent liquid they can put in their eyes. Why take to trouble? Concert and other achievement are better celebrated with joy and laughter. And it's not only the artists themselves are facing the pressure, don't forget the people who had strived to succeed the task. Everyone has put in their effort, it's the same working other white-collar people and other workers.
Well maybe this is just my opinion currently as I haven't really stepped into the working arena. I do have my crying times because of pressure, disappointment and failure, but I would often do it quietly.


Dec 7 2005 Wednesday 9.23pm

No comments: