Friday, December 02, 2005

Darkness fell... now I see daylight again

It's officially over! I mean for the science stream candidates...those who don't take accountancy. we had our last paper which was english for Science and Technology, which we didn't quite study for that. Yes, after the Biology paper on Wednesday, we were almost all quite relaxed, since there wasn't really anything to revise for EST. Butthen, I found the EST paper quite tough, especially paper 1, the points were quite blur to me. anyway, for many of the papers, I didn't do quite well too, I can only hope for the best.

after the last paper, I was to return the SPBT books. However, we had to wait at the end of a long line, since we got to the APD Room much later (our classroom was the furthest away from there). suddenly, we saw Kazeendra and some others running towards the APD room, calling out "5S1 first! 5S1 first!" Oh! How thrilled we were! So we joined the line and ran with them. Might be a bit ridiculous, and the other class students might be a bit jealous, but who cares?1 it's the last day at school, we were overjoyed! HAHA!!!
Later Juen and I went to join our friends Theng, Wei and Jane in Kang Cheng. Had such a great time, watching TV while waiting for the food. had my first chance of using a tea set, quite fun! After lunch, we just sat in front of the TV again watching a drama, then talking and chatting for about an hour. It was so cool, because we haven't had anytime to do that for a few months already.
The feeling of freedom...

Reaching home at around 3pm, I took a nap for about 2 hours. Another cool thing. In the evening, I start with my diet programme... not really, just that I haven't exercised for around 2 months already. so off I went with a little jog with my family. and as expected, my lung capacity had reduced! Haha! One thing I don't like about having no exam is... have to do lots of housework. during exam, I had my sister taking over most of my part of work, now that it is over, it seems I have to work even more. Shoot.

After exam, it's time to plan ...my future (?!). But before that, gonna have more fun with my friends. My class is going on a graduation tour (whatever you call it). Though I have been to Penang almost every year, this will be a different feeling as I'm going with friends instead of family. we will go really crazy... hopefully a few friends and I really get to watch a concert there. Daniel, Victor and a few other finalists will be performing. Hope our plan turns out good.

For these few days, I guess I'll be sitting at home, surfing the Net, and doing housework. Just don't know yet whether it will be fun... Looking forward to the tour!
Penang, here I come!!!


Friday, Dec 2nd 2005 10.50pm.

1 comment:

Kyflein said...

Yeah...can't wait for Penang now... I often imagine the scene when we'll be together on the bus or in the room. Very noisy people!
Singing together, playing... but have 2 be careful also, remember!