Sunday, December 04, 2005

Bravo Michael Bolton

Was at Genting last night for Michael Bolton's concert. Why him? I'm not a fan of his, but I really do enjoy his songs. The 'oldies' were very soothing.

In fact, I did not know more than half of the songs sang last night. Luckily I did manage to sing along during some songs like "To Love Somebody". The first part of the concert was quite ...not boring I should say, just that the songs were more of 'slow' songs, but were very sweet to the ear. I felt so comfortable listening and watching. When Michael went backstage for a break, the misucians took over and showed off their talents. It was so cool, especially the one playing percussion (if I'm not wrong).

Music started again, and Michael appeared from the audience! I wonder how he got there. Many people sitting below (VIP seats) got to shake hands with him. He was such a friendly person as he shook hands from the stage with the people who went to the front. Once he was even almost pulled off the stage by the many hands! By that time, even those sitting above were flowing down to the front of the stage to try their luck.

All through the concert, Michael had only changed once, with both the suits quite simple. That's something I liked about Western artists' concerts.The pay more attention on the music. In between the songs, There were some words delivered, with some humour inserted which won the audience's laughter (though I didn't catch some of the words).

The concert at the Arena of Stars started at 8 something and lasted for about two and a half hours. Overall, it was all so cool, I really did enjoy it!


Sunday Dec 4 2005 11.50pm

No comments: