Friday, December 16, 2005

Pics of my Penang Tour

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1st day at the 'back' door--actually it's the main entrance of the apartment section of Vistana Hotel. Were waiting for the boys to go out for dinner at Gurney.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Our table of people at a seafood restaurant at Gurney Drive. 9 gals and 1 boy..hehee..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My gang and I at the restaurant.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pui Yeng and I.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Seafood... all finished up by us. I took the fish head, hehe =P

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Jane and I at the Gurney Drive. Was supposed to be a beautiful scene in the background, but looked darks here...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Fascinated by the huge Christmas tree in Gurney Plaza. Not actually... KLCC has the bigger, but this one was really beautiful.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

That's us outside the Golden Screen Cinemas in Gurney Plaza. We were in the same place for more than 3 hours. Damn!

No comments: