Wednesday, December 14, 2005

When will I see you again?

It's been 3 days since we came back from Penang, and I'm starting to miss the trip. I miss the apartment so much! Though it was a bit squeezy, but 9 girls sleeping in a room is also fun, hehee... We went to bed together, except for Kazeendra who kept pulling W Wei up to take photos...akakakaka! Then we wake up to see many people, girls I mean... different feeling as I didn't wake up to see the ceiling, but the girls around. And (I think) Li Ling was always the first one to wake up!

And the girls very kacau la... even Wei and Juen were very naughty. Along with Kazeendra they kept disturbing Jane and I who were sleeping in the bus on the way to Ipoh. I slept later than them, yet they kept making noise.

I remember the night where Shuwen, Li Ling and I were in the balcony. That was the only time I went out there to see the night view. Nothing much to see, just lights, but I liked it. Shuwen and I had trouble taking photos then, her hand, as well as mine, kept shaking causing the photos to be blur. Haha! That girl, she looks so nice and 'si wen' but she's actually so 3 8!

Jane was extraordinarily quiet during the trip. She slept everytime we were on the bus, that's normal, but she didn't fool around like she always did. She could even joke during exam period, but she didn't do that during our trip, sort of scared me. Thank god she return to her "normal" self on the 3rd day, she made fun a bit.

We loved messing around, throwing pillows, kicking and playing with the sea water. I miss the time when we sit in the little 'luggage' room, chatting and laughing away. Now I realise that it was a once-in-a-life-time thingy, I have no idea when I will get a chance with this group of friends again.

My dear friends, when will I see you again?...



Thhursday, Dec 15 2005 (12.05am)

No comments: