Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Daniel @ Mid Valley

Had some trouble planning for this trip. Theng decied not to go in the end, so my younger sis and I was sent to Mid Valley by our dad. *Paiseh a lot dad...*

We had trouble looking for Tower Records upon arrival, since MV is just too ENORMOUS! When we got there, there was already a long queue for the autograph session. From our situation about 15 metres away from the entrance, we couldn't see the happenings in there, but everyone knew the arrival of Daniel when the fans in front (obviously the Pinkies) screamed like hell. aAs the session went on, I got excited every second. I can still remember the view of him less than a metre away! Yikes! SO cute...and handsome! Haha! HE was really fast in the autograph procedure--signing his complicated signature, putting down his pen, shake hands with the fan, then hold his pen again to sign the next booklet (from the album). I had the booklet from the album, while my sis had the MI single signed. It was just a split moment of about 5 seconds, a bit too short, but my wish to see my idol right in front of my eye is fulfilled! Yeah!!!

We had a stroll in MV later after the about half-an-hour autograph session ended. It's so packed with people, that's why my parents never liked to come here, and so it's my sis's first time here. As a second timer, I brought her to Pet's Wonderland as both of us really liked small animals and pets. It was quite boring, as we didn't plan to buy anything. At around 5.30pm, my dad came (again) to fetch us back.

That was it, a nice memory, though I wonder why I'm not as excited as I thought I would be. Hmm...


Monday Dec 19 2005 (12.55am)

No comments: