Monday, October 24, 2005

ELS Farewell Party

Saturday, Oct 22 2005

Didn't turn out as fun as I thought. Maybe I got down from the wrong side of the bed, I was blur and blur since the morning. I couldn't quite get into the situation (whatever...dunno how to describe), or rather, I lost myself... not that serious though.

I arrived at the destination quite punctually, finding Sujintana (ELS President 2003) there. I sort of got mixed up of her and Jann in the beginning. Thank god I 'woke up', if not 'yu sai'. Later I got quite 'yu' also for a few times, wonder if anyone noticed.Geesh...

The schedule went on like this : The introduction session (of the members), the speeches (very short), then answering Chen Leong's complicated question (the seniors did that job), the games (a little bit blur), then more games (coz the food had not arrived yet), The eating time (yeah! Pizza!), then some of them started spraying the 'stringy' stuff around, then giving away the Best Member Award (one of them went to my sis!), then end. Started (was supposed to) at 9.00am, ended at around 1.00pm.

Overall, it was fun, really fun. Really thankful to all the ELS members who prepared for it. It left me a pleasant memory of them, and hopefully ELS will keep shining, and shine more.

No comments: