Thursday, October 06, 2005

A tribute to...

Sounds funny suddenly starting a topic like that... but this is serious...(?)

Our Graduation day is just round the corner. It's been a really busy year for me, and even more busy months recently, though it's true I find time to follow Malaysian Idol and get online... all work and no play makes me a dull girl... haha! It's also just recently I realized that I might be parting with some of my friends for a long time, or forever. Feeling like crying now...

It's been very cool experience throughout my life in high school. I have no regrets choosing Chong Hwa to further my studies even though I have trouble catching up with Malay and Chinese language after coming back from China. I had no friends then, since the friends I made before going to China either couldn't remember me or that they are more engaged to their current friends. I was so quiet that maybe some people even thought I didn't have a mouth! Haha...

In that case, I had to find the way out by myself. Everything I did was by myself. I went to see the teachers when I didn't understand something or when I needed help... and damn bad was my Malay language then...and it still is... But my courage was boosted . I tried myself in many activities, and being a stage-fright, I actually went on stage to answer a question in a quiz! I'm actually quite shocked too looking back those times.

I'd really like to thank my new-made friends who has helped me physically and mentally. Let's start with Hui Ying. She was the top student in my class, very smart, very cute, with high aims. I am really glad she acquainted me even though my studies wasn't good. Now she's studying in Singapore, hopefully she achieve good results and have a good future.

Then comes Zhen Shi. She changed my life. A lot. I was such a bookworm (as my friends said) till Form 3. Zhen Shi was my neighbouring friend. She was really different from Hui Ying _more talkative. And she changed me (or rather brought out another me) into a more 'talkative' person. Hahaha! This twist in my life let me make more friends than before.

Life in Form 4 was...quite exciting. Met some friends Yoke Theng, Ley Juen, the cute little Jane Ley, and especially Jiun Wei, who were so fanatic to 5566 (Taiwanese group). The fact is, I don't really like the Taiwanese group at all, but then, for the sake of them, I 'ying4 chou2' a bit, it didn't turn out bad after all. I didn't really befriended the other half of the class, a thing I regret. But anyway, I was quite busy the whole year round, have to deal with Tennis Club which was quite okay, but the members of it bring me headaches. Miraculously, I survived, even 2 years of taking the post of president, whew. Somehow, English Language Society was better, though I sometimes needed help from Anna, the president, and thank you so much to her. The members of ELS were quite and more responsible, helpful, fun, cute (Joel..haha) and friendly.

This year has been a really memorable and exciting one. Our class was more united and we won some prizes in a few competitions. We found out that some people in class has actually talents in some fields, e.g. Boon Yung, our great class monitor who was very responsible, was a newbie but strong debater. Hope that his ambition to be a lawyer come true. Some friendships were made...many actually... which turn me into a '38' and crazy gurl! None other than Huoy Ying! Hello there! My oh my, I really am thankful to you for being my friend, caring for me, and treasuring our friendship. You are a unique friend. Other same type friends are Shu Wen, Woan Wei and my honey Lee Eng. Lee Eng, the 'superwoman', the "Along" or "loan shark" of the class, my greatest friend of the year, I'll never forget her! A quiet and 'guai1 guai' girl, Li Ling, the future doctor, another nice friend of mine.

I too wanna thank my other friends who accompanied me through the high school life... thank you so much. Thanks for all the help and all you gave!

Not to be left out, the teachers who have given me a lot of help in curriculum and co-curriculum. Big thanks to them.

All the best to you guys in achieving a good future!


Thursday, 6 Oct 2005 (10.18pm)

1 comment:

Kyflein said...

Aye! 3 8 Club President!
gotta hv our Annual General Meeting in future, ok? Haha!