Friday, October 14, 2005

oh my goodness!

Tuesday... Oct 11.

Time for my orthodontic treatment appointment again. I had this appointment changed to a date a bit earlier, because I wanted to watch Daniel on TV on Wednesday. Haha.

It was the usual waiting and waiting for my turn. But something scared the hell out of me. The dentist told me that the wire was broken! WOW! That was really dangerous. And because of that, which happened since maybe a month ago, caused my tooth to be 'senget'! Damn! No wonder around a few weeks back while I was studying, I felt something wrong with the wires, My sis even remembered me exclaiming 'it's broken!'. I thought it was just my imagination, but I didn't realise it broken. Man... I must be damn careful now. Hopeful it won't cause much trouble.

No comments: