Wednesday, October 05, 2005

GAMBATAE!!!

Wow... seems like many people (friends) are having the same feeling. Stress. Anxiety. Tiredness. Fed up. FEAR OF BOOKS! BOOK-PHOBIA. SPM-PHOBIA!!!

That's what my friend told me. She has the same trouble as me. We all have the same trouble. But what can we do? We cannot change the situation (having to sit for exam), we can only try our best, study hard. The two months left is all about books. Less play, less relax. Boring. Tired.

Other than that, there's the sad graduation day. It's once in a lifetime thingy, but I might be crying then... because some of my friends will...maybe. I only hope to get a camera to take photos on that day, for memory. Many of my friends are gonna be leaving me. :(

Well, refresh your mind by thinking about our class graduation tour after SPM! YEAH! I'm really looking forward to that. I have always liked going out with my friends, and this is gonna be an exciting one. And hopefully, still planning, a Karaoke trip with my crazy friends, haha...

ALL THE BEST TO YOU GUYS TAKING EXAMS, AND MAY OUR FRIENDSHIP LAST AS LONG AS IT MAY!!!

No comments: