Saturday, October 29, 2005

Fanatic frenzy

For those who know me, I'm actually really into the Malaysian Idol, especially currently Daniel. Then before that but still going on is Ken, along with some others like Westlife and Backstreet Boys. True, I really like to listen to my favourite artists' songs, sing along, watch their video clips, try to catch their gigs (though it's 1% that I really do catch them).

Compared to my friends at school, I feel that I'm really a fanatic person. I would be talking away about my idols, and sometimes knowing more about the entertainment news more than my friends do. Maybe it's the fact that We are having SPM this year, and many of them talk about books and studies more than entertainment stuff.

But you know what, there are actually MORE fanatic people out there. I don't quite get online these days, but when I do, I often visit Daniel's forums. Surely, there are so many fans of his there, they are actually larger fans. Some, or many of them, would be there at almost every place which Daniel would appear publicly, until Daniel could actually remember them. ANd of course, they are very up-to-date about every news and TV appearance and radio shows etc. of Daniel, and would post all of them in the forum. Ohh, the very crazy thing (and somewhat wu liao) thing they would do is, countdown. Huh?? Well let's say there was a segment about Daniel on 8TV E-news last Friday. But before 6.00pm, many forumers were online in the forum, and they were counting down for the TV programme. They were like '30 minutes before the show', '15 minutes left', '10 minutes from now'... ... WOW! What the hell? So free of them! Nothing to do at the end of the year, and start counting down... sweat...

Thinking back, maybe I would also be the kind to chase Daniel around... I want to, but I've got restriction from my parents. Anyway, That needs a lot of time and energy, most important - money, which, I don't think I have much to spare. But the 'countdown', no...

p/s: Sorry if I insulted anyone.


Saturday, 29 Oct 2005 (3.00pm)

No comments: