Sunday, October 16, 2005

A memorable day...

Actually, today is an anniversary for me... and my family. Haha... it's our five year anniversary for coming back to Malaysia from Beijing, China! Thinking about that, I miss Beijing so much... *sob sob*

School day today, hate to wake up early on Saturday morning. But I decided to go to school todday, and actually the attendance of our class is almost 100%. Haha! But then, our mian purpose (for many of us) is for the PJK periods (physical education...= sports). As a bonus, we had 2 periods extra! Muahahaha!!! So syok!

Of course we played basketball. It was so cool we get to use the whole court this time. We (girls) are not really as good in playing, but we enjoyed ourselves. It was what you would expect from a girls' basketball game, with screams and fighting for the ball. The screams... thanks to Kassendra...that was how she acted as the defence...haha. She was always good in scoring, and has big energy to throw the ball. Elvera and Norain also joined us, though they were fasting, but they played for a while only. Elvera was just as cool, shooting the ball using only one hand, and with a really good pose! And Charmainne... dunno what happened to her, always so energetic and tried to grab the ball in every way she could... gosh I got hit by her many times already...haha! Jane was as cute as ever, funny poses and behaviour, and often managed to get hold of the ball. When I changed team, she would often come to attack me...hehee! My performance wasn't good...my skills are getting worse. But I did enjoy myself, I loved running with the ball. It feels so cool, along with catching and passing the ball. Too bad Lee Eng became tired later, our coordination wasn't quite good then.

During the 5th period, we didn't really entered class, 'coz we were busy taking photos! Yeah, we took photos with our English teacher, Pn Karithiyan. Later we even got Pn Soong (S . A. of Students' Affair) And then the Principal Mr Chu to take a snap with us. It seemed as if the whole activity centre is filled with our voices. Guess it was okay, since more than 2/3 of the school was absent. heehee...


Such a happy and exciting day, but I wonder when it will come again. We are going to graduate Form 5 soon, when will we have the chance to meet up again? Especially in school, where we have our past memories... Those who are not taking Form 6 next year, are most probably leaving us, leaving me. I still hope and hope to have the chance to gather with my 5S1 friends.


Saturday, Oct 15 2005 (10.15pm)

No comments: