Monday, August 28, 2006

Feeling Heavy

It seems like it has been more than half a year since I last donated blood.

Missed out the donation campaign last Thursday in my campus, as I had to be on duty that day, and afraid to be exhausted by the long way home.

Whether it's true or just a mere psychology effect, I kinda feel 'heavy' with my body, without donating blood. Or is it because I feel bad for not donating blood to help? Hmm...crazy...

And, it's been 4 months since I last went jogging. I truly don't like the process of it, but it feels great having to exert the sweat from my body. Ahh.. it's an achievement! Haha!

But I still don't like jogging.

I prefer playing ball games. However, ever since I sprained my foot, I haven't played any basketball or badminton. It been a month plus. Now I wonder whether the CH F6 Sports Club activity is still available, coz the president seem to suddenly disappear.

Well, I still have to keep my body fit. For the moment, I am taking up Yogalates, a combination of Yoga and Pilates. I have no coach, just a book. Gotta practise everyday, or there will be no effect, whether for fitness or beauty =). Hopefully It works. Will find some time to visit the gym in campus when school starts. I might try out the 'running machine'--treadmill, that is. I prefer to jog on parallel ground, rather than the usual one I use which is hilly and round a garden.

Hope my dad will bring me to the National Blood Centre next weekend.

Oh, and I'm 18! No need of getting permission from parents to donate blood! (which got me really busy last time...)

No comments: