Thursday, August 17, 2006

Yey! Helo Holidays!

Whew! The final examination is finally over.

It was not too tough, for half the subjects. For Algebra & Trigonometry, my most confident subject, was quite a surprise to me when I found some questions which I have never seen before, and the lecturer never taught before. To maintain standard, they say.

Physics, the most worrying one. And I AM still worried. I have to, and hopefully, I pass the required mark.

And now--HOLIDAYS! Yeah yeah! I started my holidays since Wednesday, having a time of my life (well, not really.). Anyway, I still gotta clear the huge stack of newspaper there, which is definitely driving me crazy. And later, though should be starting already, I have to be a PART-TIME NON-SALARY TUTOR for my beloved sister, as she's gonna sit for a government examination soon.

Whew! Seems like a lot to do in this period of less than two weeks. I guess I have to put aside quite a lot of things which I have planned to do. Hmm.. I haven't really read my first 'cook-book'--actually, I bought it because of the author--Ken Chu. Aha! Now you know me!

Still hope to meet up with my secondary school friends. Hopefully there's something fresh coming up.

No comments: