Wednesday, August 23, 2006

If I have three months left...

"Long live me!" I do wish myself long life, I still want to play my role in this society.

If, IF I really have only three months left of my life,

I would get my 'social-work aspiration' going immediately. I had often wanted to help the less-fortunate society, the disabled, the old folks, the parentless. Maybe I can't do much help materialistically, but I wish to learn some counselling to help them realise that the world can be brighter than they think it is.

If possible, I'd like to travel to the places i've been desiring to go. If there's a chance, I'de even do social work while traveling.

And one most important thing is, to let my family and friends know that I appreciate them all the while.
And to tell my mom and dad, "I love you."

1 comment:

Patt said...

Lets http://pattagony.blogspot.com/live it to the full.