Thursday, August 17, 2006

Summer 8 Degrees Concert 2006!

The long-waited Concert of the year!!!

This year's was far more better than last year's! It was on August 12, 2006... exam time, but I still made out some time for it! Haha! The best thing is, there are so much more great artists from Taiwan, besides the talentful local singers!

Among my favourites are Lim Yee Chung (of course!), JJ Lin, Gary Chaw, Nicholas Teo, Energy, Rainie Yang, Daniel Lee, and John.

Yee Chung was the second to perform. He sang [Gong Ti Bei] and [Kao An]. I enjoyed his performance a lot, it was great to see him again. And hey, looks like he is getting more 'sexy'! Well, these days we often see him in tight shirts! Ahahaha!!
Well, even though, whether is my problem, I find that his singing wasn't as good. Was he sick, or was it the speaker's problem? He seemed to be having a hard time controlling his voice. Anyway, hope he gets well soon (if he was really sick).

Energy's moves really got us high! Though I felt that it wasn't as energetic as the performances I've seen before, but they were really great! Rap, ballad, dances... All are done almost perfectly.

Ooh.. and JJ Lin! I am suddenly so crazy of him! Haha! Ever since his concert, I've been enjoying his songs and album even more. I really do admire his talent. Seeing him again was so much fun! Miss his cheeky face...haha!

One special performer was the artist from Korea, Jang Na Ra!!! She was such a sweet girl, and she can actually speak Chinese quite fluently! She can dance and sing and act in dramas and movies! Wow... That's sure an established celebrity!

Despite all these, I'm quite disappointed about one thing. That the Taiwanese group 5566, was the last performer (that means most important?!). It is a fact that they have the most fans over there, but indeed, their performance wasn't nice at all, to me, the standard is even lower than the new singers like Superstar Finalists. It seemed to 'spoil it all'. But then, majority wins. We (or I) can do nothing about it.

Throw away all the blunt stuff, it was a perfect night! (Okay, nothing is perfect, I know). I'm looking forward to next year's concert. Wondering where it will be, and most importantly, WHO will be invited!!

No comments: